S07E16: Being Incredible with VIP Guest Tricia Benn
Tricia Benn is the Chief Executive Officer of C-Suite Network, the most influential network of business leaders, and the General Manager of The Hero Club, an invitation-only membership organization for CEOs, founders, and investors.
Here are some key insights from this week’s show:
- Great leaders deliver success that matters.
- People are incredible. When you connect into what makes people incredible, the team delivers at unexpected levels.
- Values are what you do in hard times.
- Focus and serve the people that you want to benefit from your success.
- Standing still in a crisis is inviting death.
- When we let go of fear, we keep moving in an upward trajectory.
- It is not a failure when something doesn’t work, it is the learning that helps us keep moving forward.
- Don’t seek perfection in business. Have the agility to play with ideas that inspire.
- Leadership is all about delivering promises, not just making them.
- There is nothing wrong with trying and not getting there.
- Real rebellion is thinking differently and standing alone for something of importance.
- Keep it real about who we are and what we are doing.
- Hold on to the leaders, who make you feel like you can achieve anything.
- Find what you love and find the path to what you love. Don’t stop, as nobody on the planet other than you yourself can stop you.
Watch the video version here: https://youtu.be/Oj-KG6C-1O4