S05E13: Healthcare Disrupted with VIP Guest Indrajit Choudhuri
Dr. Jit Choudhuri is the founder and CEO of MediCardia Health, a digital health platform that aggregates and visualizes healthcare data, and applies intelligence and automation at the clinician-patient interface, to drive value for patients, providers, practices, and payers. By using technology to deliver big wins to all stake holders, MediCardia is developing the healthcare platform of tomorrow, to drive digital transformation today, starting with Cardiology and Cardiovascular disease.
Jit is a Cardiac Electrophysiologist and Electrical Engineer, and today has more than 10 years experience in Clinical Operations, applied Value-based Care and population health, and cardiovascular Informatics.
Here are some key insights from this week’s show:
- The vision of success is to transition healthcare from being one of the least digitized industries to one in which digitization is at the center of how we maintain and act upon data.
- Digital transformation and data driven healthcare is the true solution that will enable transition into value based care.
- Digital care doesn’t mean impersonal care.
- Always challenge a simple premise.
- A solution should never be a compromise.
Prefer to watch the video? Watch it here: https://youtu.be/wtLJlzGynhw